Thursday, June 21, 2007

EllaBella

Hi , my name is EllaBella and I am a girl, I like to eat chocolate ,strawberries , bread and butter and I love bedtime stories, my mom reads them for me because I am little and I don't know how to read yet. I love those stories, they have good endings, most of them are about little animals having little friends and solving together little problems, and I learned that the problem you have is as big as you are. I have a small problem because I am small too , I had a friend, he was a butterfly, I gave him chocolate and he liked it , I gave him strawberries and he liked it , he even liked bread and butter and he loved my mom's bedtime stories, but one day I couldn't find him anymore, do you know where he is? Did you see by any chance a nice butterfly trying to have a bite out of your chocolate or bread and butter or listening to people stories? If yes, please take care of him now that you know what he likes.

many thanks
EllaBella