Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Who's your friend?

It is a saying “tell me who’s your friend and I will tell you who you are”, and I always tend to get into long debates trying to prove that isn’t true, but it is.
It’s like a reflection of what they are on your soul, I look at my friend, and I see her being warm, nice and I think that I am the same and this makes me feel good, but the worst is when your friend is mean, unkind and then following this logic the conclusion is that I am the same and that makes me feel miserable.
If somebody makes you feel bad is not your friend , right?

2 comments:

Unawoken said...

People are complex. They don't fit into neat boxes. A friend may sometimes rub you the wrong way because you and she are different, looking at things differently at that point, or disagree on something. But if she is mean to you all the time, she isn't your friend.

Trice said...

beatrice.naghiright, and the problem is that because I know all that, I get in this minor problem.