Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Zahir - Paulo Coelho

One of my friends told me, when I was complaining about not knowing what to put on this blog , that I should put my comments about the books I read, and I did it once and now I don't know what to say about this book, the plot is not great but it really doesn't matter much , what is great is the way the author describes how a long term relationship like marriage can fall apart and why. There is so much truth in what he is saying that reading it is painful sometimes.
I asked myself "would you read this book again in a few years?" and the answer in "no", but I bought it, because I know a few people who should read it.

You know that daily question "how are you ?" and the answer automaticaly comes "I'm OK" , this is how this book is "OK".

No comments: