Tuesday, November 18, 2008

About blogging and other dummy stuff

1- do I believe in reincarnation ?
I really don't and that's because I am Christian and based on that you can not believe in something like that, is just dummy even to mention it or to try to talk with an other Christian about it, all my discution with them ended with the same question “do you believe in God?” and in my mind I was screaming “ what this has to do with it ?” , but anyway I am not talking about it anymore .
A year an a half ago I was reading what I consider a dummy book , some doctor was treating depression and anxiety attacks by hypnosis and some time regression techniques, and based on that story reincarnation was real.
I took all that as a fiction, but you know that “stroller syndrome” no? – When you have a baby in a stroller you just realize how many other people are pushing a stroller :), till then you just didn’t see them - the same happened to me, all I heard, read or people talked to me was about reincarnation. I have a crazy friend, I mean his all into yoga, meditation … all kind of strange stuff for a Christian :), and he told me that in all my past and coming lifes, I will meat the same people over and over again just in different situation, for example - my actual mother can be my sister in my next life... Now that scared the hell out of me, wow I thought, I don’t really like that, but you know how crazy ideas are getting stuck in your brain and they are hunting you till you accept them or at least you take the time to think at them ? don’t you? (I can’t be the only crazy person on the planet :)), I did not accept that but I was thinking about it, I looked around, I spend time thinking about all the people I know or knew and how did I meat them and what impact they had in my life – believe me it was big shit going on in my brain :). Then in the same time I went in a businesses trip and meat 2 new people, I never saw them before and unexpectedly I liked them a lot and I felt like I know them for a long long time - I know what you think now but you can be wrong , you know. :). I don’t know what to write anymore , I ran out of steam , but I will continue this fiction soon :)

I didn't say anything about blogging ? :) oh, right , maybe next time

4 comments:

Unawoken said...

Good post :)
I do not believe in karmic coincidence and all that, but the way we do think of coincidences as relatively profound is definitely interesting
Write more :)

Trice said...

:)) , ok , I will write more :).

Augustin Moga said...

Bee -- I hope you didn't actually really meat anyone. (Though, I guess, if one is to meet the same people again and again in all hers never-ending lives, there might come a moment when the urge to meat someone is really beyond control :-)...)

On another note, I was wondering... before the stroller was invented what kind of syndromes were observed in the new parents?

Trice said...

:)) I don't know how to write properly :)))