Thursday, November 20, 2008

About blogging and other dummy stuff - part 2

Maybe you are asking yourself what else I can say about this subject ( just a reminder here – the subject is blogging and reincarnation – no relation between them though , none , if you can see one is something wrong with you ). One more thing I have to say or maybe more, you know I was mentioning that time when I was going through that face and I spending time thinking about people I know and tried to find a “position” for them in my previous lives :), like:

-         Are people who love you forever or just for a while, but the point is that at one moment they did love you, no? this is what it counts in the end . Now they can be divided in many sub-categories but I am won’t spend my time going through that, you know what love is , right? and all the flavors and colors of it ? ( if no , just send me an email  ). In my reincarnation “schema” all these people were loving me before , I mean in my previuous lives , and if they got out of leaving me is just that I did something wrong then and now ( here I am absolutely positive ).

-         people you work with and they can not stand you – we were enemies in some past battles

-         people you are hanging out with , friends , but they torturing you once in a while – they were your executioners

-         people you respect a lot because they taught you or they were just very nice with you when you least expected – they were your teachers in your previous lives and they love you kindly forever .

and so one ..

this is how I messed up my brain for a while thinking about all that and at one moment I found out that reincarnation doesn’t work like “ this life I am a women , with black hair and next life I will be a beautiful blonde  ” nonono , technically doesn’t work like that , you can be a “bug” in your next life , you know? My first reaction was “nono , I want to be a butterfly “ , but this is not working either , you cannot choose what you want to be and at that moment I just gave up on it . The truth is I read a lot about this subject since then , I know more about it now and still I can’t believe something like that is possible , even though it would be nice to see you guys again 

Why did I write about it then ? because a few days ago I meat an old colleague of mine and when I asked him “how are you” he said “ I want to be reincarnated in a stone at the bottom of the ocean” , I started laughing and I told him “nonono , technically this is not possible , doesn’t work like that” , and then he started bs-ing about it and I just remembered the time when I was “all about reincarnation” .  And it is one more reason why I wrote all these , because one of my friend complained that I did not post something on my blog for a long long time and this friend is the only one reading all the dummy things I write here, and see ? I got to the blogging subject  - but about that next time

3 comments:

Unawoken said...

"people you work with and they can not stand you – we were enemies in some past battles - "

hehehe :D

More dummy things!

Augustin Moga said...

Now that you mentioned that human condition is not a must in the infinite life-chain one is entitled to... just wondering... what are the chances that a fly splashed on someone's windshield could actually had been a spouse of hers about 20 lives ago? :-)

Ohh, never mind... What were you saying about blogging?

Trice said...

that's an interesting detail "the fly on someone's windshield" :)) , never thought about it :)) hahaha

when I feel like open my fictionary :)) again I will write about blogging